Resources for Members
Please make sure to check out the Resources Calendar to make sure there isn't already a reservation before submitting a resource request.
Reserve the SLBA 2014 Dodge Ram ProMaster Van
The Salt Lake Baptist Association is pleased to make available to the churches of the Association this 2014 Dodge Ram ProMaster Van (seats 12 including driver). This resource is available only to SLBA churches.
Van Payment Form
Reserve the SLBA Event Trailer
Please follow these steps to request the event ministry trailer and equipment....
1. SUBMIT the form via the button below!
2. MAIL DEPOSIT: After you submit the form below, your church or ministry must send a $150 deposit to confirm your request. No reservations will be finalized without the $150 deposit. Consumable’s will be inventoried prior to the use of the trailer and will be inventoried upon its return and the church will be billed for the consumables used.
Additional costs will include the following:
- Consumable products used such as popcorn, cotton candy floss, and snow cone syrup and supplies such as bags, cones, and cups.
- Each church is responsible to return the unit properly cleaned and ready for use by the next church. If the trailer and equipment requires cleaning and reorganizing your church will be billed $25.00 per man hour for the time it takes to return it to proper condition.
- Damages caused by improper use, carelessness, or lack of proper supervision during use, clean up, or transportation.
Please note: Your church or ministry is 100% responsible for the safe and proper usage of all SLBA equipment. The Salt Lake Baptist Association will no longer be able to provide volunteers to help your ministry operate the equipment. Please plan ahead and train your volunteers in advance!
Trailer Payment Form
Reserve the Portable Baptistry
The Portable Baptistry is available to Salt Lake Baptist Association Churches on a first come first serve basis.